From:
"C. Kuni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:47:21 -0700
Your opinions, please...  I've been on thyroid supplementation for over 13
years, and my dosage has steadily climbed (currently 48 yo).  Started eating
paleo, or as close as I can get to it -- not perfect, this past fall.  This
week I had my annual thyroid test and the thyroid dosage is, for the first
time ever, going down!  I will have to be retested in 45 days to make sure.
Is this diet related or coincidence?