From:
Emiliano Bussòlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:54:36 +0200
I suffered from pollen allergy for all of my life. This year, still no sign
of it. It might be the paleo diet, a homeopatic cure I've started in
february or the fact that this has been a quite cold spring and pollination
might be late this year. I can't tell. All I know is that for the first time
ever I could mow the grass around my house without taking antihistamines...
no sneezing at all, no skin rash...