From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 10:40:07 -0700
 I posted
>information about CELTIC SEA SALT which has over 83 different trace
>minerals, and contains less socium and more moisture than conventional
>(refined) sea salt.

When you buy celtic salt , be very critical about prices . I have seen
so
much difference in price ( 3 time the price ) at the retail price
depending
of the distributor or packaging size.
In France celtic salt (sel des marais de guerande) was cheap in the
past
even use on roads.
Now that is in fashion in north america the prices are getting crazy (
and
like usual it is not the producers who profit.)
jean-claude