Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:40:05 -0700
Congratulations Caroline!
I'd be interested in a log of your cravings.  I think they could be very informative.  The stereotypical ice cream and pickles strikes me as a possible craving caused by mineral depletion.  It would be fascinating to try to analyze the cravings with the stage of development and try to figure out what your body is asking for.
gale