From:
Brian Paquet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 20:43:52 -0330
On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, Hans Kylberg wrote:

> At 11:48 1998-12-29 -0500, Ilya wrote:
>
> >It seals the moisture in. Your skin usually has enough water but
> >if it doesn't have enough oils in it then it can easily leave
> >the skin.
>
> Because we remove the natural fat with soap :-(
> Go paleo-skinned - stay dirty and healthy ;-)

Although it seems this list has gone from paleo food to paleo everything,
I might as well ad to the off topicness.

I do use shampoo [bad dandruff and oil if I don't] and soap for the
sweaty bits, I don't bother with useing soap on any other parts, and
haven't noticed the difference either with better skin or more dirt. I
would be inclined to say that washing with water will take care of most
dirtyness issues. Use soap when you need to, but make sure you really
need it. [Its the frugal thing to do]