Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:09:15 -0600
I think it depends on your goals and needs. I eat a lot of non-paleo foods,
but I strictly avoid gluten. It works for me, though I imagine full paleo
would be healthier. I have been full paleo and loved it, but my
circumstances have changed and it is a lot harder now. I try not to sweat it
so much.

In your situation with serious health problems the closer to paleo the
better. Your husband may not be in the same situation.