Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:56:23 -0800
Coming out of lurk to make a comment on this.

The only negative experience I've had with paleo is gallbladder
inflammation.  It got so bad that my naturopathic physician said no red
meat, no excess animal fat (peel skin off turkey and chicken, etc.).  I
can't handle nuts, pork, coconut milk, fatty meat.  My gallbladder just
swells up and hurts.  We have been working on decreasing the
inflammation using natural herbal products, etc.  Had an ultrasound and
there wasn't anything in there.
I have been off of paleo mostly during the holidays ( and feeling it!),
and discovered that rice products, corn products and raw broccoli also
cause discomfort. Sugar and dairy products, too.
We will be going back to paleo after tonight and I will be adding root
veggies and squash and sweet potatoes in place of the other foods I
can't eat.  I also have a sensitivity towards fish, so that is
eliminated as well.  I'm taking Udo's Choice ( DR. recommended) for my
omega 3s.

Anyone else have this problem?

Happy New Year!

Lori