From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:41:47 -0600
Greetings,
I do not mean to be dismal but this is a battle you cannot win.  You are
going to be fighting against a huge organization that has invested
*millions* of dollars to keep itself running just as it is.   You will
be dismissed as a crank and labeled a trouble-maker as will your
children.  Trust me... I know.

Your best bet is to teach your own children the right way and send them
sack lunches.  You will save much time and many gray hairs.  Never fight
with a self referential system.  And public school is the most self
referential system of which I can think.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com