From:
John D Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:24:47 -0500
>cars do not EVOLVE... cars do not change via a process of evolution...
>a car designer will tweak and or alter an existing design...
>a car designer will DEVELOP a new design...

>what is your case?
>what is your point of view?

>Dedy

Human designer changes and tweaks his creation at his whim same as car
maker/designer.
Since you do not see the car designer are you correct to assume cars must
evolve and are not made.
My point is the case evidence works either way you want it to it is just a
matter of words.

I am not trying to prove either way is correct I am just trying show that
you can present the same case to prove your point of view depending on where
you start in your personal assumption.
If you assume robots made cars and you go out and dig up T-model ford and
compare it to new modern day ford you could say "Look we are evolving."
If I assume chance made humans then we are evolving. If I assume a greater
being made humans then we have always been this way.
At end humans remain the same no matter your point of view.

John