Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:59:15 -0800
Thanks for the suggestions about bacon and ham. What about the sugar
in them? Isn't that a problem? And nitrites?

I will definitely pass your thoughts along to my diabetic friend.
Definitely sounds ideal for diabetes. I've always been afraid I would
develop diabetes because it runs in my family and I am quite a carb
addict and can really eat a lot of sugar. So far I'm not and with
this plan should be able to avoid it entirely.

Zoe