From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:27:23 -0700
On Sunday, Jun 26, 2005, at 14:19 US/Pacific, William wrote:
> Feminists deny that the partnership model marriage is possible ("The
> Chalice and the Blade"/"When God was a Woman").
> Members of this list deny that partnership in life on earth is
> possible,
> and therefore food must be taken by force.
>
> Maybe both are true for moden man, but this need not be so for
> palelolithic man.
>
> William

Not many carnivores tend to have their prey walk up and get eaten,
William, and I don't see how there would have been exceptions for Paleo
man. Who used all those rocks and spearpoints, and for what? Defense? I
don't think so. "Partnership" on earth is the food chain.

As far as modern man, most wouldn't know what they saw was food, if it
didn't have a little tray and a label on it.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!