From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 19:26:04 -0700

> > If we stick to the letter of the law on this board, nothing
> but paleo eating would be said.  No exercise, no paleo ways
> of life, etc.

I don't agree. I think that anything related to paleo eating is fair game
for discussion on this list. Since, our cultural/religious heritage is one
important force advocating Neolithic food choices and eschewing Paleolithic
food choices, then the bible is a legitimate topic of discussion.

I usually don't post to such threads as I don't even know enough about the
topic to ask sensible questions.
Best Wishes,
Ron Hoggan, Ed. D.
author: Get the Iron Edge: a complete guide for meeting your iron needs
ISBN: 978-0-9736284-4-9 www.ironedge.info

"Objectivity is the prerogative of objects."