Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:27:19 -0700
Greetings all

Just read the article in Woman's world Discover the stone-age eating secret.
Haven't read the menus yet but wanted to let you know it was out.  I see doc
Eaton's name...what happened to Ray's?!!!  It also says at the bottom of
page 21, next week: she lost weight without dieting or exercising.  Is there
going to be more on the paleo diet, anyone know?  Hmmm, this article says
low amounts of animal protein cranks up the metabolism.  What's up with
that?  I'll have to read it again.  congratulations Binnie and JoAnn for
getting the word out and your weight loss!

Patti