From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:26:09 -0800

>>>the reasons thoses cows are dead are nothing to do with health , animal
>>>rights or whatever the news let us believe.
>>
>>Please expand on this thought a bit.

Today i have more material .
jean-claude

Foot-and-mouth Disease
NEWS RELEASE: No.01-HMD/1
Date Mailed: March 20, 2001
For Immediate Release

Public Health Authority Urges Inquiry in Foot-and-mouth Slaughter:
Raises Spectre on Industrial Espionage Sandpoint, ID - Could the
outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease effecting global beef markets be an
act of industrial espionage rather than nature?
Could Tyson Foods Corporation, the world leading meat supplier be
behind the deadly slaughter? These are serious questions being raised by
a leading American public health authority, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, a
Harvard graduate and the author of several books on infectious diseases.

Many Americans can recall the hoopla over Hillary Clinton having made
more than $100,000 virtually overnight in the swine futures market in
1998.

The tip came from James Blair, chief counselor at Tyson Foods. The
Springdale, Arkansas-based company showered gifts for favours upon
Clinton administration officials including former Agriculture Secretary
Mike Espy. Don Tyson was one of Bill
Clinton's "closest friends and biggest supporters," according to grand
jury testimony concerning Tyson political misconduct. Don Tyson was Bill
Clinton's top fund-raiser during his gubernatorial and presidential
elections.

The grave possibility that the international foot-and-mouth disease
outbreak stems from a Tyson plot is documented in Healing Codes for the
Biological Apocalypse (Tetrahedron Press, 1999; ISBN: 0-923550-01-1) in
which Dr. Horowitz explored little known facts about "mad cow disease"
outbreaks. Suggesting a new form of "bio terrorism" to facilitate what
past CIA Director James Woolsy called "industrial espionage," Dr.
Horowitz considered the fortuitous fear campaign that facilitated
Tyson's takeover of the Hudson Beef Company in 1997 after the latter,
stock dropped in value 35% due to an alleged E. coli contamination that
was never confirmed. The doctor, suspicions were based on a review of a
US Congressional Record that showed E. coli had been one of the
principle germs manipulated by the CIA, and James Woolsy, statement,
"With the end of the Cold War, the CIA must enter the era of economic
[or industrial] espionage." In the language of espionage, French
columnist Paul Javanovic explained, this meant "the CIA will henceforth
do many services for American enterprises which take the trouble to ask
it for "help" in both counterespionage and espionage itself."

Regarding the foot-and-mouth outbreak, a similar ruse was proposed
involving Tyson only months following their Hudson Beef takeover. This
time it was a chicken influenza "outbreak" in Asia. In December 1997,
the Associated Press reported that a 60-year-old woman had died of
"suspected bird flu." The US Government immediately announced it would
halt "all chicken imports from
China in a move to curb the spread of the virus." Days later, pressured
by the media and foreign governments, 1.2 million Asian chickens were
slaughtered to allegedly prevent the flu from spreading to other
countries and species "Few knew that prior to these events," Dr.
Horowitz wrote, "Tyson was vying to bring the Asian poultry industry
into its global monopolistic fold. The emergency primarily targeted
Tyson's Asian competition, mostly small chicken farmers.  What was most
likely a CIA-directed "outbreak" conveniently required the annihilation
of Tyson's competitors? That would have been a very effective, albeit
immoral, industrial espionage operation."

On March 15, 2001, USA Today reported that Tyson Foods stands to gain
most from the current foot-and-mouth disease problem. They had four
times tried to purchase America leading beef supplier IBP
Corporation, most recently for $3.2 billion, or $30 per share of stock
valued at only $24.11. The international slaughter of cattle, the
article said, was sure to reduce IBP profits making Tyson's offer even
more appealing.

Dr. Horowitz, in support of the British Farmers for Action, is calling
for an immediate halt to the slaughter of uninfected herds, and an
investigation by the British government officials into the possibility
that the entire foot-and-mouth disease outbreak was premeditated. end -

NOTE TO JOURNALISTS: For background information on Dr. Horowitz link to
www.tetrahedron.org or call Elaine Zacky at 208-265-2575 or
800-336-9266.

.