From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:49:37 -0700
>Hi.
>
>Thanks for your interest.  I had surgery. I finished very strong chemo a
>year ago April (Taxotere and Adriamycin), and 35 doses of radiation a year
>ago July. I had (have?) invasive ductal carcinoma (most commonly occurring),
>stage IIb, 5 positive lymph nodes. The  cancer cells  were moderately
>abnormal. Currently I'm taking Tamoxifen---to block estrogen, which is
>thought to provide a hospitable environment for breast cancer. As of now, I
>have no signs of disease, and am really quite healthy---going to the gym,
>etc.......
>
>Morning

Hello, Morning,

I wanted to ask if you had investigated the use of natural progesterone, or
the theory that our customary diet and life, and the typical pattern of
menstrual periods in modern Western society, predisposes us to breast
cancer through an excess of unopposed estrogen production. If you are
curious to find a more natural balance which could help eliminate the
possibility of cancer, please look for a book called "What Your Doctor May
NOT Tell You About Menopause" by John R. Lee, M.D.,Warner Books, ISBN
0-446-67144-4.

The information presented helped turn me around from desperately ageing
bitch to a once again sexually active and normal woman, but the part you
should see is the link between our estrogen exposure and cancer. Natural
progesterone to offset estrogen is a natural and effective way to balance
your hormones and normalize your body. Tamoxifen is neither healthy in the
long term, nor all that effective. Between achieving a more normal balance
and sticking to Paleo or other raw food diets, I don't see why you couldn't
become totally healthy again. Best wishes,

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!