From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:34:00 MDT
Wally asked...

>Anybody else got a good June PETA story I missed?

Could be on a-comin'!  My co-worker tells me on last night's "Survival"
episode, contestants formed teams and had an arrow-throwing contest.  The
winners got a prize; three chickens.  They named 'em Breakfast, Lunch and
Dinner.  Hold on to your hats!  I'll bet you a dollar that PETA members will
soon be cock-a-doodle-doin' in front of CBS HQ any day now.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

P.S.  If they want the Packers to be the Pickers, do they mean Nit Pickers?
Nose Pickers?  A** Pickers?  Or maybe Green Bay could be politically correct
and draft a gay team and call 'em the... oh, never mind, too dirty. ;)