From:
Jay Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:28:14 -0600
In an earlier post on this subject I referred someone
to a video I wrongly called, "Germs Don't Cause
Disease," by Dr. Day. The correct title of the video
is, "Drugs Never Cure Disease," and is available
at www.drday.com. I have seen four or five of her
videos and they are all worth watching. I also
recommend, "Diseases Don't Just Happen," which
I think is one of my favorites.

In "Druge Never Cure Disease" Dr. Day reveals:

 * that the entire foundation of conventional
   medicine is based on ERROR

 * why germs DON'T cause disease anymore
   than flies cause garbage!

 * why a healthy body is resistant to germs just
   as a healthy plant is resistant to insects and
   other plant pests

 * how you can be free from disease by understanding
   and following the true universal principles of health

 * exciting personal testimonies from people recovering
   from breast cancer, colon cancer, multiple skin cancers
   and leukemia

Jay