From:
Donna Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:45:23 EST
Like I mentioned we are new to the Paleo way.  It has been very eye opening
and benefitial to us.
The question I beg to ask..is can/will your body start to reject the grains
and dairy after a certain point?  We have dined out twice since being on the
diet...and both times...we end up rushing home..because I get a case of the
nasty stomach gurgles and after effects (to put it politely). I have never
strayed to far from the paleo eating style...but have either had a grain and
or dairy product during the meal? I am beginning to think I couldn't cheat if
I wanted to now. Which is fine..but fine it odd that now I have an
intolerance to something I have been eating for years.

Just wondering if this is normal?
Donna/MD
ps I am really enjoying the list. You all provide such useful information.
Sorry if I don't get back to each of you individually if you reply. :)