From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:41:06 -0700
>I'd just like to mention  that 5HTP is supposed to help against
>fibromyalgia.
>5HTP is the intermediate between Tryptophan (the amino acid) and
>serotonin (the brain transmitter), and therefore still under body control
>opposed to more brute drugs.
>
>Probably it's the serotonin working, and in this case it may not be the
>brain serotonin, but the overall body serotonin that's helping.
>5HTP should be available freely in the US.
>
>However normal tryptophan/serotonin enhancing steps may work too.
>
>regards
>
>Amadeus S.

Boy, I don't know about its effect on fibromyalgia, which I sort of think I
have but haven't been so diagnosed. But I sure like 5HTP for mood control,
depression, tension relief, etc. The liquid form is wonderfully effective
and fast, but harder to find.

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!