From:
Possum Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:31:44 -0500
Ray Audette wrote on 2/1/01 21:41:

>I am disappointed that you were in Dallas and didn't go hawking with me. The rabbits are at the top of their population cycle and I'm always looking for companions in hunting.
>
>Next time call!  I'm in the Dallas phone book.

I will be sure to do that, Ray. Thanks for the invite :-) I really did not have any time on this trip. I flew into DFW at 11PM, spent the night at my aunt's house in FlowerMound, then had to pick up a motorhome at 9AM. After that, I had to drive back to SC to make it to work on time.
The next time I am in the Metroplex area, I will be sure to look you up. I just love to go hunting. I have never hunted with a hawk. I have always just used a dog and a muzzelloader.

Kevin Raper
Piedmont, SC