Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 06:03:11 -0400
steve wrote:

 > While I like William's extreme position on paleo since I think
 > sometimes good things are discovered by taking an argument to it's
 > logical extreme(s), the claim of "no evidence" for evolutions is
 > merely an attempt to place any ancient superstitious god claims on
 > equal footing and that sciences is just a different form of "faith",
 > when in fact it takes evidence to even assemble a theory.  Sure, one
 > can continue for 100s of years to insist that the earth is flat, that
 > their is no evidence for a heliocentric theory, but that requires one
 > to never actually look at any evidence.

If there is evidence for [i]human[/i] evolution, please post link.

As for other stories, whether godlike, superstitious, or whatever, offer
me lots of money and I might consider believing.  Until then, I will not
join the credulous horde.

BTW I found evidence here of the flatness:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/
and I thought up another reason for the illusion of roundness all by
myself (insert mad scientist cackle here), but that doesn't mean I have
to believe either side.

William