From:
"Mark E. Farley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 22:06:41 -0800
Moira, if you're ever in the Dallas area, Whole Foods Market
has them.  They have several locations around the greater
metropolitan area, as well as in certain other Texas cities.

They are on the WWW, but I don't know their URL address offhand.
Yahoo or any other search engine can probably track them down in
a hurry.  I don't know whether thay do mail order.

Regards,
Mark