From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2009 11:32:22 +0100

Raw organ-meats are very rich in taste, with raw organ-meats from wild animals being the richest. People used to non-raw diets are more used to cooked foods which  tend to be  rather bland in taste(which is why spices are so favoured throughout most past cultures), so it's best to get used to the taste of raw muscle-meats first, long before trying the organ-meats raw.

If you don't like creamy textures, you'll  have to miss out on raw marrow as well as brain.

Here's a standard description of various methods on how to get used to eating raw animal foods:-

http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/important-info-for-newbies/sticky-advice-for-newbies-wishing-to-slowly-ease-into-a-raw-animal-food-diet/

http://tinyurl.com/5rpb9g

Geoff

> Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 05:18:33 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: how to start eating organ meats
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Are raw organ meats strong tasting? I can eat any heart and chicken or poultry gizzards if fried. I have never been able to swallow cooked livers. My gag reflex kicks in. I have never eaten brain, sweatbreads or kidney for fear of the taste and consistency. I am not one for creamy textures at all. (That's why I never liked ice creams, puddings, yogurts, etc.)
>
> What is the best way to start out?
>
> Thanks-
> Trish

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/