From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:52:19 -0500
You know, for some one who is so upset at the idea that you must kill
meat
in order to eat it, you may be happier taking your delicate
sensibilities
elsewhere...

Must you post the same thing three seperate times? Is this to give the
impression of an outcry of protest?? Do you know where you are?

Louise
(who loves her pets and her meat)