From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:21:10 -0500
On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:25:15 +1100, Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Please note that this list is the Paleolithic Eating Support List.
>Only discussions of paleolithic *eating* are relevant to this list.
>This is not the paleolithic fasting list.
>This is not the paleolithic football list.
>This is not the paleolithic heatstroke list.
>This is not the paleolithic meditation list.
>This is not the paleolithic medicine list.

This is not precisely true according to this list's "preamble":

PaleoFOOD is a support list for persons following a paleolithic style diet
such as described by Ray Audette in NEANDERTHIN "A Caveman's Guide to
Nutrition" and all other similar approaches in the spirit of the Hunter-
Gatherer.

The purpose of the list will be to share experiences, offer each other
support, chat about our daily challenges in the spirit of sharing knowledge
on dietary and health issues of our chosen lifestyle.

Also books like this one, "The Paleo Diet", PPHP etc discuss the
paleolifestyle including eating, health, exercise, benefits of tanning, ...

Philip Thrift
http://www.geocities.com/paleofitness