From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:27:04 -0400
Ben Balzer wrote:

> I had a problem with a palateau and tiredness. I found I wasn't eating
> enough carbs. Correcting that by eating bananas or dried fruit, I felt
> better. I also got a shock when I used the Dietpower program and saw how few

Are you sure you just weren't eating enough fat.  I find that the more fatty
meats I eat the higher my energy level is.  Also I experience an increased
weight loss when eating just eggs, bacon, and steak (maybe a salad thrown in
there).  I also snack on nuts.  Filberts are my favorite.  I've been paleo
off-and-on for quite a while now and have lost 35#.  I'm down 18# in the last
five weeks.  There was some cheating in there.  Had a brownie the other day and
got ill about 30 minutes afterward.  It's amazing how, after being off of wheat
products for a while, they make you turn your nose away.  A loaf of bread makes
me nauseous.

Sorry for the rambling,
Bill