From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:43:14 GMT
Like I always tell my friends....as soon as you can prove that your
god
exists, I'll be happy to look into the possibility of joining your
religious group....  No takers yet.

--Dena

Gee, then perhaps you and I don't exist. Can you really prove that you
and I
exist?

One day it hit me. I was watching the movie Contact, and Jodi Foster's
character was talking to her Theologian boyfriend about how it would
be nice
if a God existed, then we wouldn't have to feel so lonely. My question
is,
how is it possible for you to feel so lonely if God (however you
define
that) does not indeed exist? If God did not exist, you would not feel
that
emptiness, IMO.
Stacie