Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:29:42 -0700
Rather than go on a Johns Hopkins type of ketogenic diet (loads of dairy) I
am doing it in the paleo way.

Here's my strategy, would appreciate any feedback.

In general, as few fruits as possible, so far none for the last two days.

A small serving of kale per day (for calcium/magnesium)

A variety of meat/fish.

Breakfast:  fresh pork bacon (no sugar or nitrates added, nothing added)
from the Asian store for breakfast, one or two eggs fried in olive oil.

snack: elk pemmican, made with dried powdered elk, with coconut oil added, a
small serving of fresh celery/carrots

lunch: baked chicken, baked in olive oil and sprinkled with fresh lemon,
with one serving of cooked veggies, for dessert some pork rinds with almond
butter (small amount of pork rinds)

dinner: elk pemmican, small serving of frozen veggies, possibly some
rinds/hazelnut butter for dessert.

Rationale for this diet---

whether it is seizures, autism, or schizophrenia, the common demnominator
seems to be a weak digestive system with bad microbes in it.--- the strategy
is to starve out the bad microbes. I tried it at first just starving out the
grains, but it is not enough. My next stategy is to starve the bad microbes
for fruit/carbs, without starving the host.

On a fast (no food at all) schizophrenics become completely normal,
autistics the same, epileptics stop seizures on a fast.(Not all, but in
many, many cases)

The common denominator appears to be the same, antibiotics and/or vaccines
or some other agent has caused destruction of the bowels, weakening them,
and allowing bad microbes to live off the host.

Lowering the glycemic index yet further, may help?

I am giving pork rinds as he loves them as a substitute for fruit, he used
to get a half an apple or half a banana for dessert.

I am also adding a lot of olive oil to veggies, etc to increase the fat to
carbs ratio.