From:
Bridget Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:21:55 +1300
Hello everyone,
Has anyone had any experience with a reduction in morning sickness while
eating a paleo diet and/or taking fish oil capsules?  I am 6 weeks pregnant
with my third child and had bad morning sickness with the first two, but was
also eating a high carb, high sugar diet. This time, I have been eating a
paleo diet and taking fish oil capsules (for months) and only have mild
nausea. I'm hoping it is the diet or fish oils, rather than something not
quite right, which is also a possibility, as morning sickness is usually a
good sign, apparently. Anyway, any ideas would be great.
Bridget Kelly.