From:
Liz Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:05:30 -0700
David, i've not had the problems you state with
fish oil/olive oil. For some reason, if I ingest
too much olive oil, I get diahhrea (sp?). My only
thoughts are that maybe the olive oil doesn't agree
with you, and maybe the outer capsule of the fish oils
doesn't agree with you. I don't know what to suggest.
Maybe taking Carlson's Lemon Cod Liver Oil, which is
in a bottle, and doesn't taste fishy. It has a lemony
flavor. Hopefully someone else on the list can offer
you more help than I did.
:)
--Liz