From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:28:42 +1000
I was just thinking about posting something about eye colour when I
read
your post tonight about eyes, hair and nails..

I've always had greeny-brown eyes. Over the last 3 or 4 years since I
started getting healthy (since being dx with MS), my eyes often change
colour. When I'm particularly healthy and happy, my eyes go definitely
green, if I'd been eating crap or am very stressed, they go brown
again.

It's weird. I use it as a lovely measure of my health! At the moment,
they're definitely green and I've been very healthy for some time. (MS
is
not a problem in the slightest, unless I have a sugar/chocolate/crap
binge)

Just recently, I've also noticed that there's  a dark blue circle
around the
outside of my eyes. I've been even more healthy than usual recently
and I
think that my eye colour is a measure of what's going on in the rest
of my
body.

I don't know what goes on in the eye? Anyone else got any ideas what
makes
my eyes change colour???

Al