From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:18:18 GMT
When I go to Kirt, or Liz or Stacie's, it says there is an
error????.

Judy,
I am on hotmail too so I am inclined to think that you are having the
same
errors that I get. ("There was an error displaying this link") Here's
what
works for me: Back out of Hotmail (just click back home, then click on
"inbox" to get back in, you don't have to sign out.) Then try the link
again. It always works for me. Hotmail really stinks lately.
Hope that helps!
Stacie

PS I agree, everyone's pics are really great! J-C's trees are
beautiful.