From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:09:39 +0100
>From: Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
>The blood type gives an indication of the background of a person as far as
>what ancestors he has.  It is not perfect because the characteristics of a
>person's metabolism may not have been passed on in a way that was closely
>linked with the person's blood type.  You could get the blood type from
>your
>father, the metabolism of your mother, and it would not be linked like it
>says in the book.

Exactly, it rather works by chance - some 0 type folks do need high meat
diet so they get better. And linking blood type to personality is very
funny;
I had A type personality on vegetarian diet and have 0 type personality on a
proper for me high meat high fat diet.
Or should I check my blood type; maybe it changed :)

Paul Sand