From:
Kenneth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:00:08 -0500
Tyler Durden who moderates the Raw Paleo Forum seems to have taken my
post to this list without acknowledgment of this list.  He even
included my intro but in quotations:  "Here is part of a Cordian
interview about finding extensive atherosclerosis in an old Inuit
woman from 1520 AD." Note the times posted.  Does this indicate the
level of honesty in their other diet findings?

Eat pemmican and get atherosclerosis!
on: Today at 06:59:01 AM »
TylerDurden
Global Moderator
Mammoth Hunter
http://www.rawpaleoforum.com/general-discussion/eat-pemmican-and-get-atherosclerosis!/msg32852/#msg32852

My post time:
from Kenneth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>to Paleolithic Eating Support
List <[log in to unmask]>
date Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 8:07 Pmsubject atherosclerosis in Inuit
woman from 1520 Admailed -bygmail.com

Ken