From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 07:08:48 +0000
>It makes sense to me that the milk of mammals that are subject to

>predation would contain opioids...... A very good way of quieting

>a mildly addicted infant would be to suckle her/him.

It always fascinates how something our limited minds perceive as "bad" (addiction - addictive cravings) can turn out to be nothing more than a survival mechanism. The more we know, the less we understand.

I wonder if there is a "natural" version of Naloxone. If there is, it would limit the exorbitant pharm profits.

>Brain-influencing opioids do not only exist in grains and dairy.

>They also exist in cooked foods:-

Interesting links Geoffrey. Thanks.