From:
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:12:45 EDT
You are correct, in theory.

How long have you been on a strict paleo diet and how long of that time have
you not practiced oral hygiene?

Let's talk in 5 years, hopefully your experiment works out. For me, the 5
minutes per day spent on brushing and flossing and a few bucks on toothpaste and
floss are too simple of a preventative method to risk getting tooth decay and
gum disease. Don't look forward to my teeth drilled and my gums sliced open.
Just my 2 cents.

Regards, Alex Shvartsman, DDS, FAGD