From:
Catsfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:00:10 -0500
Hi,

I have been on a (semi) paleo diet since January this year, by this I mean that
the only meat I have been eating is chicken and fish; haven't been able to find
any wild meat or game in my area.

Yesterday, (after about 10 months on a red meat diet) I ate a small steak
(fried) which the butcher said it was from a grass fed animal.  It wasn't until
after 3 hours after ingesting the meat that I experienced some bleeding; today I
have pins and needles pain in my GI.  Needless to say this has happened in the
past every time I eat red meat (the only difference then was I never asked if
the animal was fed grain, this time I did) but I got the same reaction.  My
question to you all is:  Does anyone know or can tell me why I am having this
reaction?

Been on a paleo diet for almost 4 months I thought that my body had enough time
to recover, should I stay off ALL red meat (Beef and pork)?  What you all think?

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks to all in advance.

Clelia