From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:35:02 -0800
In all fairness to Geoff; this whole board cul-de-sac started when William
commented "and could the Biblical record be so wrong?"
 I said definitely, especially because the bible that most people use (King
James) actually has errors in translation from Hebrew and the lack of
certain Hebrew words that indicate very long periods of time.

I commented that a belief in a 6,000-7,000 year world is incompatible with
Paleo theory and the ideal bible diet boards would be better suited for such
discussion.  When Geoff made his comment about creationism being rubbish he
was referring to the young earth creationists I mentioned.

I really don't care if pure randomness, some kind of intelligence guided our
evolution or even if space aliens genetically engineered us. Paleo theory
works with all those possibilities. A world under 10,000 years old is RUBISH
and irrelevant when it comes to paleo theory.

People are free to believe whatever they want. Most boards rules against
attacking individuals NOT ideas. If someone came on this paleo board quoting
famous vegans or vegan theory, their ideas would rightfully be called
rubbish because people don't come here to discuss veganism.

I think Geoff should take his mea culpas back. Geoff didn't call anyone
names; he expressed an opinion(that's what these boards are for.)The
reaction to his opinion is like he drew a cartoon of Mohammed in
Garbagestan.
-David