From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2009 08:12:48 -0400
I used to take potassium and zinc to control muscle cramps and acne, but
going mostly-raw ZC Paleo eliminated the need, as long as I eat regularly
and don't skip too many meals. Even small amounts of carbs in my diet kept
the symptoms and the need for supplementation going. The negative effects of
even small amounts of what I had thought were healthy Paleo carbs on me was
quite a surprise.

I still take fish oil and eat omega-3 eggs when I'm eating grain-fed tallow
and not eating wild salmon. Once I'm eating all pasture-fed and wild meats
(and fats and organs) and fish I'll probably stop taking the fish oil as well.

I walk to work and eat wild salmon, liver and eggs, so I think I'm OK on
vitamin D, though I'm considering whether I should take cod liver oil during
times when I'm not eating wild salmon.