From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:25:48 -0400
Oops!  Let me apologize to all our Arab friends before THIS goes any farther.  Please pardon my ignorance.

Let me ask, the yogurt you get, it's made in the traditional way, not manufactured in a factory?  How does it taste?

Take care,
John Pavao

thanks john...for the information of all reading this..
turkey ISN'T and never has been, an arab country!!
careful where you sling them descriptions!!
this country is more european than you think..
i see no difference in istanbul to other european capitals..
except that it's more beautiful here. we have the bosphorus...!!

thanks for the tips.
so far so good with the honey and yogurt...i'm taking it one day at a time.

arlene in istanbul