Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:42:01 -0500
Amadeus....  I have friends who have abruptly stopped taking
supplements and
suffered various maladies, among them being hair loss..... You must
wean
yourself from a supplement, but you know this already......    Don't
have
info on the reuptake or uptake of B12 but am sure Todd and/or Rachel
will
have something.  This is especially curious that this happened with a
water
soluable vitamin.  You must have had it going continuously, ie, every
several hours...... Still.... why did it take eighteen days for you to
feel
these effects...????  Maybe the gums and the tiredness are not the
B12....
Maybe this was a virus......  Oliva