Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:50:00 -0500
on 3/6/2001 8:17 AM, Philip Thrift at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> BTW cooked meat is better for dogs
> (our companions in our evolution) as it is for humans.
>
> http://www.mybluedog.com/rawmeat.html

I have to say that I am surprised (to say the least!) to see the above site
being posted as a reference on this list. Everyone who has been on a BARF
list for more than 2 weeks is well acquainted with Katie Merwick and her
unfounded and unsupported raving. Not only does she not supply references
for ANY of her statements, if you go through her site you'll find she sells
kibble (Flint River Ranch, I believe).

Dr Ian Billinghurst, the Godfather of BARF, has taken the time to write a
line-by-line response to this drivel.

http://www.geocities.com/~lyncamp/mybluedog.html

Really, if you want to convince people that cooked meat is better than raw,
you're going to have to produce something much better researched than the
crap at My Blue Dog.

Irene (whose Little Grey Dog is indeed a BARF-powered dynamo)