From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:32:01 +0300
  > I'm well aware of the study to which you referred.

why did you then at first dismiss it as yet another study which proves what
is sets out to prove, when in fact it was the exact opposite situation?

Consistent with the
> comments of others on this list I find your  language to be offensive and
> therefore will not entertain your hostility.

perhaps you could just answer the question instead of crying boo.  Does any
other diet, apart from vegetarianism, promote pathologically low levels of
cholesterol? You implied there were, so I am genuinely interested to know.
I'm sure others are too

Andrew.