Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:51:47 -0400
Sounds very cool, Ms Caroline.  Good luck, and hurry! :-)
Btw, I second the recommendation for The Garden of Eating.  It's
indispensable for me.  Rachel has a lot of paleo, and paleo-friendly (easy
enough to adapt) recipes.  She's the one who got me to eat greens using her
recipe--no small feat, back when!  I use her smoothie base recipe as one of
my stock items.  She used to be part of the paleolists and while her
cookbook isn't strictly paleo, there's a lot in it that's useful.  Plus it's
clear and well-written.  One of it's best features is the way it gives
pointers on how to stock up, work with, and stay on this kind of eating.
 Shortcuts, ways to make things in batches, scheduling, etc--all
super-useful.  Yep, can't go wrong with it.  No affiliation, yada yada, just
a very satisfied user.

Ro