From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:47:55 -0500
But that doesn't dispute our nastiness. Give the chimps a large brain,
introduce them to advanced tool, wait a few thousand years and they'll be
blowing theirselves up too.

However, I don't think that man is inherently bad or good for that matter -
we are just another animal with our own characteristics and behaviour, and
shaped by a brain that may be too large for our own good (or perhaps not;
time will tell).

Marilyn