From:
Jana Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:53:55 -0600
thanks for sharing your experience, Ray.

i for one am looking forward to having a paleo pregnancy someday (my
first pregnancy was not at all).  i do have a friend (who doesn't eat
grains and dairy) who had very easy births, she even described them as
pleasurable.

i don't buy the arguement that the human baby's head is too big and
that is why birth is difficult.  nor the story about "god punishing
Eve" and therefore all women.  I always thought that story had more to
do with agriculturalism, written by an agricultural people cut off
from God/nature.  and that humans ought to be able to live gracefully
like animals if they remained close to nature.

anyway why should our body NOT be designed to give birth??  Every
other animal who has made it thus far evolutionarily speaking is here
only because their bodies work well.  Plus surgical birth has not been
around for very long, so how come all of a sudden supposedly 25% of
women have pelvises that are too small?

Jana