From:
Inci Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:09:09 -0400
Dated :  Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:34:37 -0400,   William <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

Is the store using real kefir grains to make kefir?
If not, it might explain what happened.
It should be thicker than milk.<<<<

Hi William,

Thank you for your mail,I have checked out the site and it is full of very
useful information.

Home kefir finally thickened and had a taste of it,it was unbelievably
sweet. Most importantly,I made this batch for my dog who's under a heavy
antibiotic treatment due to tick born disease called Ehrlichiosis canis.
She loved it,however that will not stop me from stealing few cups for
myself.

Best regards,

Inci