From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 10:26:24 -0700
On Thu, 26 May 2005 09:26:41 -0700, Kristina Carlton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I was wondering how many people on this list follow a completely raw paleo diet?
>And if you do, what are the reasons? If health was one of your reasons,
>did you see more improvements switching to raw
> or have you eaten a raw paleo diet from the time you started a paleo way of eating?

While there is certainly value in many raw foods, I would say that in the modern
world, it is not beneficial to eat an exclusively "raw food diet", meaning that
"raw" is the principle being followed.

There are many details to the reasons, and if you have a lot of spare time, you
can read some of the voluminous documentation and discussion at:

http://www.beyondveg.com

which, by the way, is also the best place to send people who try to telll you
that various forms of vegetarianism are healthier or more natural than a
meat-based Paleo diet

--
Cheers,

Ken