From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:59:12 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2008 4:40:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, forums@
ASHLEYMORAN.ME.UK writes:

I spoke to someone on the paleolithicdiet Yahoo group I started (and
recently left) and apparently she met him once, but it turns out it
was a couple of years ago, shortly before the last time I determined
he'd been contactable.  Somewhere in the archives of this list I
figured out the last sign of him.

I noticed that he posted on the Protein Power website forum in October, 2007.
 It would be nice to hear from him again on this forum since his book is why
many of us started eating paleo.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)