Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:06:29 -0400
I just got the go ahead to write TWO articles on Paleo Diet for TWO
magazines!!! Yipeeee!!!!  :)))  I would like to interview some of you.  If
you
meet the criteria described below and are willing to answer about 20+
questions, please e-mail me privately.  No jokesters, please!  This is
serious (but very fun) business!!!

If I use any of your material, I will send a copy of the articles to you for
approval and correction of facts prior to sending any of them to the
magazine editors.  I will notify you when I know the expected release date,
and issue.  I may be able to squeeze out additional articles from the
material you share with me.  (Cross your fingers!!  Some of you just may
become Poster Children for the Paleo Diet! " :))

FOR ARTICLE #1:
Men who follow a Paleo diet and consider themselves power lifters or body
builders.  You need not be competitive.  If you have competed and placed in
competitions, that's just icing on the cake.  If you've placed in Strong Man
competitions, that would also be acceptable.  If you've lost a significant
amount of body fat, maintained or increased your strength since adopting a
Paleo diet, that's all the more ammo for the article.  Full body photos are
a plus, but not required!  (Before and after pics or just Now pics will do!)
Some of your photos will run withthe article.

FOR ARTICLE #2:
Men who follow a Paleo diet and sport a very fit physique (but are not
power-lifters nor body builders per se).  You can be into running, weight
training, swimming, bicycling, mountain climbing, several of these, or other
activities, but you must be physically fit and in some way be able to
inspire others with your story and level of fitness, your pictures (if you
have them and we use them). Have you've lost a significant amount of
body fat, improved your health drammatically, increased your endurance,
performance, etc. since adopting a Paleo diet?  Photos are a plus but not
essential.

WOMEN:
The articles above are guy articles, but if you some of you Neander-gals are
into body building, power lifting, or fitness in general, and are lean,
please contact me. I may be able to finagle a feature on Fit Paleo Women for
one of the magazines for which I write.

Thanks for your help,

Rachel
(who thinks this project is totally cool! :))

PS>  I will notify all of you via this list when it gets close to the
release date of these articles.  Until then....you'll have to stay... in the
dark (kind of like early man was, at night, before candles and oil lamps!!)